After working out of Columbus, Ohio for fifteen years, attorney Kevin Agin decided to relocate to his current hometown, Lancaster, and the town he grew up in, Circleville, where he founded the Kevin Agin Law Offices. Due to his extensive experience representing injured workers in Ohio, Kevin primarily focuses his practice on assisting clients with worker’s compensation and social security disability claims. He also provides representation and legal counsel in the areas of personal injury law and estate planning.
Kevin values his role in helping his clients through the difficult and confusing workers' compensation process. He has been working for injured workers for over 20 years and understands the stress a work injury can cause. He enjoys evening the playing field in dealing with the employer's attorneys and the BWC.
Kevin is a proud father and husband. He and his wife Mindy have been married for 18 years. He enjoys watching his children play sports and is an active supporter of wrestling in his hometown of Lancaster. He is also an avid motorcycle rider.
- J.D., Capital University, Columbus, OH; Member of Law Review
- B.A., cum laude, Ohio University, Athens, OH
Memberships & Affiliations
- Past Member of the Board of Directors, Brooks Yates Diversified Opportunities/MRDD
- Past Chairman, Civil Service Commissioner, City of Circleville
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Past President, Pickaway County Bar Association
- Member of the Association for Justice
- American Motorcyclist Association